Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The governments argument for deploying troops in the U.S.

I read this Blog that argues the deployment of troops In the U.S. Although, this is a post from 08’ I found it for the most part  to be ridiculous! But, I do have to say some of what they said does raise an eyebrow.  Ive heard this rumor before. Was the 9/11 attack an attack by our own Government to provoke a war in Iraqu?
I don’t think so. Although I do have my own issues with our government I don’t believe that they would kill hundreds of innocent U.S. citizens  just so they could go to war. They already had plenty of excuses to do so.
But, like I said this blog did raise an eyebrow. One of a few different subjects brought up was, when we were attacked why wasn’t our boarders shut down. Is that not one of the first things you would do if you were being attacked? Neither Mexico, nor Canada boarders were shut down. It was business as usual.
Also I don’t understand why innocent citizens were being harassed   because of their beliefs. Is this not a freedom of speech nation?
He also argues that the Commission made numerous recommendations on how to prevent future terrorist attacks, many of them simple and inexpensive to implement, but the Bush administration has failed to do so” Some argue that placing soldiers at out boarders and in on our street corners to increase our national security would have been ideal. This would have caused only another problem by violating our constitutional rights.
I do think we are doing the best that we can with our national security as to not violate our rights as a nation. I look at it as…Damned if you do..Damned if you don’t.  

No comments:

Post a Comment